Regain your organizational balance by adjusting structures, processes, approaches, standards, key performance indicators and incentives to support an intended organizational evolution.
During a well-orchestrated and highly collaborative journey we analyze the situation, define required adjustments and help for the organization to come to a new state of balance.
Change and transformation management are built on the notion of binary conditions; 1 or 0, Black or white, Today and Tomorrow. Yet organizations trying to make a shift do not necessarily need to change but rather find the right balance while appreciating decimal points and shades of grey. Accomplishing organizational balance depends on many aspects such as Culture, Structure, Processes, Incentives, Strategy and Portfolio. During a well-orchestrated and highly collaborative journey we analyze the situation, define required adjustments and help for the organization to come to a new state of balance.
Potential Focus Areas:
- Organizational Development – Elevate the performance of talent through immersion in artistic practices that ignite innate leadership and teaming qualities such as confidence, curiosity and passion.
- Business Process Analysis and Adjustment – Explore and gain a deep understanding of how people interact with processes, current day roadblocks and successes through some combination of ethnographic research, user interviews and root cause analysis coupled with collaborative design methods, to aid in the adaptation of processes to tomorrow’s business landscape.
- Leadership Development – Observation and coaching methods that uncover opportunities to connect with and lead the future organization in ways that lend to the future culture and ecosystem.
- Tools and Technology – Understand challenges and opportunities from the viewpoint of the users and explore possible venues in a collaborative space that moves everyone together towards a common understanding and solutions that address the true challenges faster.
- KPI’s and Incentives – Explore and evolve motivation mechanisms to drive future forward behaviors and realize the desired culture and goals.
Picture Source: Davide Ragusa on https://unsplash.com/