Looking at business and society today many ask what the score for modern organizations should look like? At Age of Artists we suggest five objectives for modern organizations that are the foundation for what we call the purpose-built and value-based organization:
- Innovation – an organization needs to constantly innovate
- Experience – an organization needs to target a seamless and delightful experience for all stakeholders
- Social responsibility – an organization must contribute to a healthy society – locally and globally
- Sustainability – an organization must attempt to secure for further generations, not destroy
- Bottom Line – an organization must be able to sustain itself and its people
For businesses, it is obvious they must keep a sharp focus on their bottom line, as simply without that, they will not continue to exist, whereas art can exist theoretically without it.